Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, leave a comment, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means the type of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
Why we collected information:
Positive Charcha may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- For improvement of customer service: Information provided by Users helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently.
- For personalization of User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- For the improvement of our Site: We may use the feedback provided by the User/s to improve our products and services.
- To run a contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send the User/s information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, or other requests of User’s. Interested users of our mailing list, will receive emails about company news, updates or service information, etc. If at any time the User’s would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect User’s information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of User’s personal information and data stored on our Site. We also will do our best to retrieve any data that is lost as per available resources.
Sharing personal information of Users:
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others.
Users acceptance of these terms: